Monday, September 24, 2007

Just finish my exam~


Sorry guys for not updating these recent days because i'm having my final exam for this semester. So, need to study and study and study.... because i need to get back to my 2nd upper class degree. >_<

My exam went smooth but still don't know will be smooth like what i estimated, hope it goes well when the lecturers marking the papers (God... i beg you....please...help me...) So, pray for me.....

I always had my last minutes revision before the testing day, i seldom touch the notes until the exam dates are 1 day before the exam. Haih... hope i can change my lazy temper next semester and try to attend the classes next semester. Not only that, i need to do revision often because i don't want my friends say i was lucky because i got them to sign for my attendance, if not.. i'll be banned from exam -_-" i will try to get rid this bad attitude of mine just for the sake of my CGPA haha!

Enough for now.... i'll have more time to blog more after these day. Ciao!!

No comments: