Friday, January 25, 2008

New Year Resolution~

I know it's too late for it~ But it still in January! =p

OK!!! Let's get it started. I've been away from the blog for so long until how long i've been away. cos Universities work & some house problems had been made me busy for 3 weeks. I think i'm going to be sick a few more days. Now i've already have flu and cough... later might get fever, headache, backache, and might get cancer too =) kakaka... just kidding, but i really start to sick.

back to the topic~ resolution! hmm... every year i made some target or things to do, but always forgot and i never really seriously think about a resolution. Maybe this year i will seriously make a resolution and give me something to do in this year. But, i still donno wanna make what resolution.

Some of the things i've already done. So, here goes the list : -

  • Get myself a copy of "Dynamic Aikido" (Done)
  • Get myself a standard Aikido gi
  • Get myself a digital camera
  • Finish my degree with CGPA 3.00, this one i still not sure (T_T)
  • Archive my Aikido "Brown Belt"
  • Get to the top of Mount Kinabalu
  • Get myself a nice job
  • Take pictures with every girl in my course
  • At least go for Clubbing once this year, i long time no go already
  • (still not yet complete... maybe..)
So, for the 1st month of the year, i only done 1 thing. I got the Dynamic Aikido yesterday with the price of RM68.90 at Border Times Square. It's an expensive price for a small book like this. But, the contents worth it. But still.... expensive... why local distributer no distribute this book!!!!!!!!!!! Aikido Rocks!!!!!


OK, nothing to say already. Wait for next time la...

No comments: