Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Next Month Aikido Grading....again~

Wow... it's been another 4 months after my last grading on December last year. I didn't expect to be grade again next month for my 4th Kyu but i'm still lack of practice because of the assignment month on February.

Ramlan sensei vs Aikido Kid

Sensei paying respect towards student

The kids watching the funny demo.. smiling

2 Gorgeous Aikido Princess

Game Time!!!

Why this kid always smile at dojo? is it fun in dojo?

Future Aikidoka

Ramlan sensei's 3 son (Don't mess with them... ^^")

Last Sunday, when Ramlan sensei asked me, "Are you ready for your grading next month?" I answered, "Osu sensei, I'm ready." I didn't even know how the words pop up from my head and answer it to sensei. After last sunday Aiki Open day at Seri Kembangan Hombu, I had my lunch with them and have some chit chat with the shudokan family, after that, sensei asked me to help him in the future time, i was stunned because i'm still not qualified enough to be instructor or helping him in an aikido business anywhere near future time, but i still willing to help him when he needs some help on demonstration or doing some events. After that, he also invited me to go for Bandung trip and visit Aikido Shudokan Indonesia after the August event finished, if i wanted to. I'm still not decided yet.

Giving some lessons to the women

Always Joyful punya Ramlan sensei

Showing some self defense technique to the women

3 Pretties in the Dojo

Parents asking question after the demo

Relaxing with students after the demo

Let's leave them after i get my chocolate belt (3rd Kyu) first, it's still a long journey, now i need to get back on training and prepare to take the grading next month. Hmm.. Last grading before my graduation at UTAR, sounds a bit... anyway... donno how many ppl will be taking test with me leh? Hmm.. anyhow... i still will be all alone taking bus and go dojo to take my grading, and after grading, will be having the same trip again back to home and sleep.

1 comment:

Scott Zrubek said...

Good luck withthe grading!