Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Officially... Gratuated~

3 years... not too long yet not too short... Finally finished my degree and starting to get into the "Working Life". For 3 years, i had known many good friends, many good people, many things happen, some sad some bad and some to be happy about it. But... i starting to miss them...

Yet... Life still goes on. Stage 3 here I come. So about my future careers, i still haven't got a clue yet. I mean... I interviewed for some companies (some are good some are just ok...) but still none of them reply and offer me a job -_-" sigh... and I thought that my interviews went well and my CGPA still quite good. Hmm... some friends start getting jobs offering and interviews but me... just a clueless person hoping to get a job that he wish for.

Careers aside first, think of it after the perhentian graduation trip. Will be going perhentian island on 21st May. This trip maybe the last chance that i can have fun with the classmates one last time before everybody get separated. Underwater camera bought and ready to be use. Camera battery all charged up. Swim wear checked. Clothes not yet prepare cos still donno wan wear what... (hawaii style or naked style or macho man style.... hmm...) should i buy one day contact lens? cos i'm wearing glasses sigh... wine and beer not yet buy... argh... so many things to do. Be sure to have many pictures coming soon....

So... before i end this... what about my aikido life? well... take a look below...


No comments: